Friday 23 December 2011

Advent Calendar - 22nd December

I really don't know what's happening to Blogger, everything keeps changing and it's nowhere near as good. Anyway, today I bring you a substitution. It should have been me but the cold I've had for the past week has left me unable to record a vocal track. What I have chosen instead is a song I heard performed beautifully by The Luton Youth  Cantores on Saturday, even though their own version is not available. I did not know it and it reminds me of something, but it's great anyway. It's also being used by the BBC to advertise their Dickens transcription so it's all over TV. Seems I'm late to the party. Talking of late, busy day, James Taylor Quartet, signed CD and yes, midnight has passed. Just enjoy. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment