A further selection of tracks from the spectacular and exciting Studio Two catalogue . . . . each one chosen to highlight the variety of repertoire and stereo sound quality; together forming a highly entertaining album that will be appreciated by all listeners . . . .
The Stripper (Rose)
- David Rose and His Orchestra from "Holiday For Strings"
Soul Coaxing (Polnareff)
- Norrie Paramour and his Strings from "Soul Coaxing"
Stranger On The Shore (Bilk)
- Mr. Acker Bilk and the Stan Tracey Big Brass from "Blue Acker"
Sucu Sucu (van Pallandt-Rojas)
- Pepe Jaramillo and his Latin American Rhythm from "Mexican Holiday"
Love Is Blue (L'Amour est Bleu) (Popp-Cour)
- Franck Pourcel and his Orchestra from "The Franck Pourcel Sound"
Legend Of The Glass Mountain (Rota)
- Ron Goodwin and his Orchestra from "Legend Of The Glass Mountain"
Wheels (Petty) (Cha Cha)
- Joe Loss and His Orchestra from "Latina a la Loss"
Live For Life (Viva Pour Vivre) (Lai)
- The Norman Newell Orchestra from "Falling In Love"
Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Crewe-Gaudio)
- Basil Henriques and the Waikiki Islanders from "Hawaiian Nights"
The Fool On The Hill (Lennon-McCartney)
- Ralph Dollimore and His Orchestra from "Music For A Special Evening"
A Man And AWoman (Un Homme Et Une Femme) (Lai)
- Manuel and the Music Of The Mountains from "Magic Fountains"
Ritual Fire Dance (de Falla)
- Jack Emblow from "Accordion Fire"
STWO 2 - (p) 1968