Wednesday 17 February 2010

Tango Time - Malando and his Orchestra

No-one knows why - least of all himself - why Arie Maasland, as Dutch as the bulbfields, the wooden shoes and windmills of tourist-poster fame, should have taken to Latin-American music so completely and so successfully that in Argentina, the land of the tango, he is regarded as the best tango composer in the world. Arie Maasland - Malando to the world of light music, has never been to Argentina. "Somehow I've never got down to it", he says, "I've been too busy, but I hope to go there someday."

Jealousy
O Donna Clara
La Paloma
El Once
Hear My Song, Violetta
Holanda-Tango

Blue Tango
I Kiss Your Hand Madam
Tango Du Rêve
Guapita
Schöner Gigolo
Japanese Tango

6428 004 - 1969

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but what is the point of having these albums with no links to them?

    ReplyDelete